Terms of Agreement
Code of Conduct
In using the Teen Idols 4 You website, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Teen Idols 4 You (unless you are an official Teen Idols 4 You partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with Teen Idols 4 You).
Teen Idols 4 You has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Teen Idols 4 You.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the Teen Idols 4 You, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Teen Idols 4 You and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Teen Idols 4 You Music Videos Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography;
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.