Ratedmature thematic content, some disturbing images, sensuality, language and brief teen drinking
Studio: New Line Cinema
Synopsis: Based on the novel "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older sister, Kate, can somehow fight the leukemia that has plagued her since childhood. The product of preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Anna was conceived as a bone marrow match for Kate - a life and a role that she has never challenged...until now.
Like most teenagers, Anna is beginning to question who she truly is. But unlike most teenagers, she has always been defined in terms of her sister and so Anna makes a decision that for most would be unthinkable, a decision that will tear her family apart and have perhaps fatal consequences for the sister she loves.
- Abigail BreslinAndromeda 'Anna' Fitzgerald
- Walter RaneyPawn Shop Proprietor
- Sofia VassilievaKate Fitzgerald
- Cameron DiazSara Fitzgerald
- Heather WahlquistAunt Kelly
- Jason PatricBrian Fitzgerald
- Evan EllingsonJesse Fitzgerald
- Alec BaldwinCampbell Alexander
- Nicole Marie LenzGloria (as Nicole Lenz)
- Brennan BaileyJesse Fitzgerald - Age 10